We’ll be updating this page as we receive new information and enact any changes. | Last updated: September 6 at 4:00pm.
As we are currently in Phase 4 of Reopening NY, indoor and outdoor arts organizations are limited to capacities that fall under guidance from health officials. While on-site at Caramoor, please note that visitors must maintain 6ft of social distance between anyone outside of their own household. Face coverings are required upon entry, on shared walkways, in restrooms, and when a 6ft distance cannot be maintained. Stay tuned for more information as we are closely following NYS guidelines, and will adjust our upcoming performances and events as recommended.
Our grounds are currently open Fridays–Sundays from 12:00pm–6:00pm through October 11 for guests to picnic, explore, and enjoy our four Sonic Innovations art works. Grounds Passes are $10 per vehicle and complimentary for Members. Reservations are required and we ask visitors to please review our Grounds & COVID-19 Policies prior to visiting.
What Can You Do if an Event is Canceled or You Are Unable to Attend?
Originally programmed Spring and Summer 2020 events including Rosen House Afternoon Teas and tours were canceled. If you are a ticket buyer for any of these events and you did not indicate how you would like your credit used, your account should have been automatically refunded on September 1. Please contact the Box Office Monday–Friday, 10:00am–4:00pm at 914.232.1252 or [email protected] if you have any questions.
For all events (canceled, postponed, or livestreamed), we have expanded our options for guests no longer attending our events:
- Donate your ticket back to Caramoor (we will issue you a donation receipt for tax purposes)
- Exchange your ticket to receive a credit on your account for a future performance
- Refunded back to the original purchase method
Ticket donations for Summer Season events went toward the Caramoor Artist Fund created to compensate artists whose summer Caramoor performances were canceled and not able to be re-scheduled.
Postponed or Canceled Events
Sunday, March 22, 3:00pm
Saturday, May 2, 8:30pm
Cabaret in the Music Room
A Benefit Event
Postponed | New Date: Livestream on Friday, November 20, 8:00pm
Saturday, May 16, 6:00pm
An Evening of Wine
A Benefit for Caramoor’s Education Programs
Postponed | New Date: Saturday, May 15, 2021 6:00pm
Check back here for up-to-date communications on any new information we have.
What Steps Are We Taking?
At this time, we are taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our audience, artists, staff, and community:
- Working closely with local health experts and officials in developing and implementing plans that incorporate recommended health and safety guidelines
- Closing Caramoor to the public and limiting on-site staff
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of all areas and surfaces
- Increased monitoring of employee and community health
- Ensuring that staff members follow all recommended safety precautions
Recommended Practices to Lessen the Spread
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. Use alcohol based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or a tissue (not your hands), then throw the tissue in the trash
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and practice social distancing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a cleaning product that contains bleach